1.8
Turnaround Time

It's now been a month and a half since I've ordered my Warrior Assault Systems plate carrier from their site (ordered on the 17th of July). I'd understand if the site stated the carrier was backordered but there is nothing on their site page for the Recon Plate Carrier MK1 Combo by Warrior Assault Systems stating any of that. They make it seem as if the carriers are in stock and ready to ship.

Customer service has been a disappointment as well, I've now had to call 3 separate times to find out what's even going on with my order and that's after I waited for the period of a month. The first time, they notified me that it'd be back in stock on the 17th of August and that they'd be shipping out to those who ordered by the 18th. Ok, great. Waited a week, no email, no phone calls, nothing. I waited until the 25th and called back, curious as to what was going on. This time they told me they'd email Warrior Assault Systems to find out what was going on and give me a call back the same day or that friday, the 26th, in regards to the order. No correspondence ever arrived. I finally called today and the woman on the phone once again told me they'd email Warrior Assault Systems to "find out the status of the plate carriers," and that they'd "call me back today" (the 29th of August). No phone call, no email correspondence. Nothing.

I work retail and I understand that sometimes distributors can be a pain, but for the love of god, if you're not posting that items are backordered and leaving customers in the dark about the status of the order, you're in the wrong. I want my order cancelled immediately (order number 13629) and I will never be doing business with your company again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2016.

Comments